View Profile Teslalover

57 Movie Reviews

You're Hilarious!!

And it looked like you were reading Kurt Vonnegut! Which book was that?

LazyMuffin responds:

Cats Cradle, YO!

No twist

I live the style but I thought for sure there'd be a twist.
But no, you just played it straight.
Kind of disappointed.

So Good

I love you LazyMuffin!!!!!1

74 Game Reviews

Amazing game. I loved Phoenix Wright and I loved this. Picking the subject of morality i think was a good one. However, I'd love to see some sort of sequel (I know I'd put some money in a kickstarter) where another philosophical topic was chosen such as epistemology or metaphysics.

Fun mindless game

This game is a lot of fun. And as soon as I started playing it, I new I would have to beat it.
Although it requires barely any skill and basically is just the same thing over and over again, its fun to upgrade your care and see how awesome it can get.

Suggestion to game designer:
please put a money gauge on the screen during driving part. I'd like to see how fast that money gauge grows.

Loved the game

I love that it was a very simplified rpg, yet it still had good strategy components.
I always want to get into complicated rpgs, but I never play them long enough to really learn them. This simplified rpg allows me to get into the game without a long, difficult learning curve.
I wish it were slightly more complicated, items wise, but all around it has just about the right balance.

11 Audio Reviews

I listened to this on ng audio bridge

nice one, really appreciate it.

Just heard it on audio bridge

nice job.

Now this is a guy who knows how to write music

Nice job, can't get enough. I can't believe you aren't my popular.

Male